Aussie selling dellorto carbs

Anyone interested in the carbs for sell or able to answer Marcus'
conversion question, please contact him directly at the address below.

Grazie,
Bernie
Texas Hill Country AROC

Hi my name is Marcus,
I live in Australia and I've heard that coversions from SPICA feul
injection to
Carb's is something you guys do. I have just recently put into to my
Alfatta
Sedan (116) an Alfa 75 (malino) Twin Spark engine with all running
gear. I dont
need the old Carbs any more so if you anyone wants them let me know.
They are
off a 2 litre engine. I would like about $500 for them. They are in
good
condition. Also does anyone know if the conversion I have done has
been done
before?
If anyone is at all intrested please let me know by email my address
is

m.gordon@domain.elided