re: top ten list

Two to go... Luke really went crazy but I only chose two...

1. Shagging
2. James Bond fantasy (tux and 'tini... and Pussy Galore?)
3. Manipulated Pictures (of me "driving" all over the West) left in car for
owner
4. Photograph topless women with the car.  There seems to be a theme going
on here...
5. let the grass grow real long, roll it out onto
the front lawn, put it up on cinder blocks, take off the wheels, and take
some photo's.
6. Use it as an exercycle. Jack up one end (front). Laying flat on your
back, spin the wheel with your legs (hamster wheel).
7. Just sit in inside the cabin changing gears and eating crackers. (what a
simple pleasure!)

10. Downhill Joy ride (placed at number 10 because I live so far from the
nearest hill!)

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6
72 Montreal (temporary resident)

"No doubt about it, time to get a new hat"

http://www.rcip.com/michael