Milano parts for sale quick,paintless dent removal explained

Greetings Alfisti!
        First, for those of you needing milano/V6 parts, I helped an internet
challenged friend strip 2 milanos (a Silver and a Platinum) recently.He's in
MAJOR housecleaning mode,and the shell of the platinum is going to be going
away within the next week.There are interior parts from the platinum (the
door panels are immaculate),a complete 2.5 motor with harness, ECU,and 87 k
miles with what seem to be new heads on the motor (drove the car before
gutting it;motor is one of the best 2.5's I've ever seen);fenders,
miscellaneous parts, etc.Email me off post with your needs and a phone number
so I can pass it on to him;but if you need stuff do it quickly;he's looking
to get this stuff out of the way by the end of the WEEK...................
       Another thing;regarding paintless dent removal;I got a chance to see
this done this week.(after renting 5 cars in 30 minutes;body shops in
northern VA are still booked solid;most are still scheduling hail damage
repairs up into August....average time per job is 70 hours of  bodyshop
labor.Rest assured that insurance rates will take a huge jump higher very
soon.)They used no chemicals, no dry ice, nothing.All they used was tools,
extreme patience and bright lights to highlight the dents on the car.
      I saw a roof being repaired,so I'll describe the process.The worker
removes the headliner (and sunroof assembly if the car has one) from the
car.The worker uses long screwdriver handled rods made of tool steel,with the
ends curved and flattened.They are also radiused in different half moon
shapes (the tools look like dentists picks on the ends,though with more metal
on them).The different sized tools are used on different sized hail dents.The
worker takes the tool and places the flat edge on the side of the dent, then
pushes the tool toward the center of the dent while turning the tool to it's
radiused edge (which ensures that the metal pops back into place fully).The
dent basically pops back out to its "pre dented" position.They then move to
the next dent, etc, etc until the roof is complete.I asked if the dent would
pop back into it's dented position;I was told that this is very unlikely
because metal (particularly sheet metal) has a "memory" and will retain it's
originally pre dented condition.I found this process to be quite interesting
to watch,as well as HUGELY labor intensive.(If the worker pushes too hard
with the tool, he can "stretch "the paint or put a tool sized gouge in the
body panel)The place where I watched this being done is working 14 hour
days;and is booked;20 cars per day until July 30th.Their cost for a complete
roof/trunk/hood de-denting is around $1600.00,versus the average bodyshop
replace panels and repaint job which averages now around $3500.00.Many GM,
Honda Nissan and Ford warehouses are running 2 month backorders on trunklids,
hoods and roof panels,too.
Thought I'd pass this on;it does offer a less expensive alternative to people
for dent repair.
Hope this help,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA