164S Recaro seat option

   I am in the market to buy a pristine 164S and am currently looking
everywhere in the USA for one with the optional Recaro seats.  Does
anyone have or know of someone with the Recaro option?  I would love to
get their opinions on the comparison of the stock "S" seats and the
Recaro "S" seats.  How do they look and feel?  Do they match the rest of
the interior?, Are they really worth the extra effort to find and money?
etc. etc..  I am very interested in the Recaro seats, but I would like to
see what you guys think about them before I spend alot of time and effort
locating a car with them.

Thanks,

Todd

Email:  khoppens@domain.elided