Alfa Digest meeting at the AROC-USA convention

I would like to remind all the Alfa Digest members coming to the 1999 AROC
convention in Kansas City that we are having a get together on Thursday
afternoon at 4:00 PM.  (June 17)

The place is yet to be determined but will be posted at the registration desk
in the hotel so check it out when you register.  We should have and hour or
two to talk, as the next event is the Welcome Party at 7:30.  I went to the
Digest meeting in Columbus, but missed the one in Santa Fe, so if anyone has
any ideas of how this should run, other than a circle of chairs, please send
your suggestions to me.

I know several frequent Digesters who are coming but will only mention those
coming in an official capacity, which are Fred D and Bernie Z.  If there are
official AROC members and Digesters coming I apologize for leaving you out,
but I don't have a complete list of the convention attendees.

John Justus