Re: Alfas owned, etc...

Richard

>> Anyone actually driven a Cangruo?

No, but we have lots of kangaroos here in Australia.
:)

OK ...

Cars I've owned, in order of ownership.

  In Oz:
    84 Alfa 33 GCL
    84 Alfa 33 GCL
    86 Sprint
    87 75 Twin Spark
    69 1750 GTV

  In USA:
    76 Alfetta GT
    77 Alfetta Sports Sedan
    74 Spider
    87 Milano Gold

  Back in Oz:
    79 Alfetta sedan

Other Alfas I've driven include a GT Jnr, 164, and a
couple of other 75s.

Regarding the two 33s noted above, the first one was
bought new, but decided to catch fire just 6 weeks
into owning her. We immediately purchased another as a
replacement, as there was nothing on the market in
Sydney at that time that had the drivability,
sensuality, or even value that the 33 presented.

I was bitten. :)

The 69 GTV remains under my ownership, and has the
somewhat dubious distinction of being the car that has

remained under my ownership for the longest period of
any car that I've ever owned. I think that says
something about the car. :)

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.