re: OH CRUD...THIS IS BAD (rebuild yer milano heads?)

hi john,

now's the chance to get that 3.0 you've always wanted! - shoodn't cost much more
(if any) than rebuilding whatcha got - but yer price quote sounds a mite high.
or you can find a decent 2.5 for a LOT less, and plunk it in your car - then ya
got a spare engine you can tinker with!

doug s

ps - i've got a perfectly good complete 2.5 w/125k, ready to go - synthetic oil
since 60k, mech'l tensioner, <5k miles on a gnu timing belt-n-water pump.  the
ONLY reason it's awailable is cuz it woodn't fit in my gtwe6 along w/that fresh
3.0 i installed!  :>)  make me an offer!