Re: trivia...

I know this is off topic, about the gullible story.  Just so you know, this
is not an Urban legend.  When I first saw it, I was surprised- Eagle Rock
was where I went to school (my bro sent me the note a year ago).  Naturally,
I had to check the story- well, I checked the Idaho Falls news paper- the
"Post Register" and found the story.  Names and everything.

Amazing, isn't it.  Thank God we don't do the same thing for gasoline- it
would be banned in a second (cancer causing, flammable, poisonous, etc..).

Eric
Ann Arbor, formerly from Idaho- go Vandals!!!