Parts FS - NJ

Parts are my cousins please give him a call directly has he is computer
impaired and I am posting this as a favor.

Alfa car parts for sale:
1 1600 scalloped (lighted) balanced flywheel, 1 1600 carb air box assembly,
4 GTV hub caps, '74 front bumper w/turn lamps, '69-'74 hood excellent
condition, 1750 engine, 1 early GTV gasket type windshield w/aluminum
molding, 3 sets used 2 liter pistons, 1 2 liter block, 2 liter head, new
valve job, guides, H.D. springs surfaced and pressure tested - just bolt
on, 2 pair PCOE 32 weber carbs jetted for 2 liter, 1 heel and toe kit
(new), 1 sump guard, 1750 cams, autopower roll bar w/roll bar, front dunlop
brake system, rear end with brakes, 2 duetto dash faces, duetto tail light
lens right r/r, left/right doors w/glass, driver side door pull 1 NOS,
passenger side door pull, 2 rear view mirrors, 2 duetto outside mirrors, 1
duetto grill, 2 duetto front nerf bars, NOS. tail piece section, 1 set rear
duetto bumpers w/lolli pops, 1 set front duetto bumpers, 1 set 1600
autodelta 2 ring fully skirted rare pistons, 1 set NOS 1600 pistons no
liners or rings, 1 1600 tranny, 1 1600 motor

Peter 201-587-0389