164L Transmission

We'll after posting my first message on the A/T problems I did a little
surfing and found a breaker
yard in Texas "AAA small car world" they had a 91 164 Trans for $575. I
called and the Trans has 68K
on it and for a total of $700 they'll have it shipped with a one year
warranty. It sounded like a good
deal plus I'll have a core to rebuild for a spare (since I'll keep this car
forever). So far so good
anyway my initial contact with these guy's were great very helpful and
friendly. They also showed
a 5 speed so they should have at least 2 cars there if anyone needs some
parts. there prices seem very good. (ask for Steve he even explained how to
power flush the transmission at home)

No financial interest just happy so far......

Curtiss Norheim
91 164L (help is on the way)
83 GTV6 (still needs heads)
91 Mazda protege (parts are harder to get and more expensive then my Alfa's)
Huntsville, Al