1967 Deals

>Giulia TI        $2927
>Giulia Super  $2995
>GTV             $4200
>GTA             $5550
>Duetto          $3950
>2600 Spider  $4886
>2600 Sprint   $5760

If I remember correctly, my dad paid around $3,000 for his 1968 Ford
Mustang.  While it had nice looks, and was actually fun to drive, it
handled as well as a Ford Falcon (same body pan); had a fairly un-sprightly
200 CID straight-six; an automatic trans; nebulous, unpowered,
recirculating ball steering box (and some of you guys think the GTV6 has
heavy steering--ha!); unboosted drum brakes all around (my sister had to
brake using both feet); and performance to match.  And to think, for the
same money, we could have been driving around in a Giulia Super!  Sigh...

Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO
'82 GTV6 Balocco