FS: GTV6 header

     I have a Shankle header set I took off my 83 GTV6 when I bought it.
     The header is in good condition except for some scraping on one of the
     downpipes (seems to be common to all of them...you might to weld on
     some heavy sheet metal to protect it).  Comes complete with a
     custom-welded catalytic converter with two input pipes (stock is one
     input pipe, but the header needs two pipes here).

     Anyone want it for $100?

     Doug Bender