Looking for a car cover

Hello...

I am looking for a new or used (depends on price) Evolution 3 or 4 car cover
for my 1987 Alfa Spider.  I have found that when I go somewhere with the
convertible top down and covered with the tonneau (sp), it is a pain to put
it back up to prevent dust, dirt, bird droppings, and UVA/UVB rays from
beating on the car's interior.  If I find a new cover at a reasonable price,
I will cut the cover I have to just go over the windshield, over the
cockpit, and over the tonneau.  It should be small enough to store easily
also.  If someone has a used, but in fairly good condition, cover, I would
keep mine whole and cut the most used.  I saw something similar in a parts
magazine at some point, but don't recall which one.

As always, thanks in advance for any and all information you pass my way.
Happy Motoring.

Bob Rand
1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio
AONE, AROC Member, & WFC (Welty Fund Contributor)
Home- r-mrand@domain.elided
Work- Robert.Rand@domain.elided