Re: Kicking out of the Garage

Hi Graham,

	I personally prefer the Boxer over the classic nord alfa twincam.
The sound is great! When I was little, most of my evening rides involved
mom driving me to the airport and back in her Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5
trying to beat Ford Lasers Sports(like escorts). The engine revved a good
bit faster than our 1984 Giulietta. Looked good, although after my mom
put on the Sud Sprint Green Cloverleaf grille, it lost the classic look
since the bumpers were still the old style.

Back then my uncle also had a 1983 4-Dr sud with the one-piece light not
like the 4 lights of the Sud Ti. Also sounded good and was a joy to ride
in. Not much power but handling was great. Given the choice between a 75
TS and a 33 16V, I would choose the 33 16V. Having driven another uncle's
75 TS and comparing it to a friend's '92 33 1.5ie, the 33 revved a lot
faster and was more of a joy to drive. The classic Alfa inline 4 twincam
is good, just that I prefer the boxer over it.

Zamani
'87 Milano Gold 3.0