Re: Momo steering hubs 4 Milano

To Alan & the digest

The Number for Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories is (310) 657-4800

The MOMO part # is 1011

My cost last year was $54 plus tax and exhorbitant shipping ( over $11 to
ship 25 miles ).

I also bought a steering wheel extension spacer from OG Racing.  It
brought the wheel about 1 1/8 inch closer to me.  Much better than stock.
Includes longer hex head bolts and is anodized black.  Very trick!

OG racing's number is (703) 257-0009 and the part number is SM2575

Ciao,

Dan