164 ac

I'm just a little curious if anyone else's A/C in their 164L isn't
performing very well in the summer heat. I have a red alfa and in 95degree
weather, it was hard to keep my backseat passengers really cool when I was
in Houston this weekend. I had it charged before I left and the lowest it
would get down to was 50deg by a local a/c guy. I don't let the system
utilize it's stepper motors by just directing the air in one mode only.

BTW, I had my compressor rebuilt, Jerry, and the cost wasn't high at
all..$120 vs. $450 for a new one. It's a Sanden also.

Just on an Italian Car note, a saw a modified purple Fiat convertible in
Houston this weekend. It looked like a Civic eater! Wide wheel flares, roll
bar..the whole bit. Nice to see some Italian motoring presence on the
highway!

Danny
91' 164L
120K