Goodbye Fishes

I don't remember who it was that just signed off the digest - I only
noticed dug's reply, with which I'm inclined to agree.  Sure there's
some silly (ok, stupid, even) banter on the digest sometimes, but this
list has consistently been an invaluable resource for me when I've
needed help, and generally entertaining when I haven't.  The garbage, I
just skim past.

And so, while it's sort of topical, I'd like to thank all of the people
who have helped me when I've needed help (some of whom have helped
everytime I've needed anything, for years).  A number of you have
greatly added to the enjoyment of owning an Alfa, and I feel indebted to
you (and to Richard, who puts up with us, and give us a home).

Sorry if I sound like a cheerleader, but reading about someone else's
disappointment with this forum made me feel compelled to mention how
positive my feelings are about it.

Thanks for the bandwidth; I'll shut up now.

Hal Taylor
Venice, Ca
'86 spider veloce "Strega"