Kudos Jon Finkelstein

Great reading Jon, thanks for sharing it with us.  I'd
far rather read a long post about someone's trip to
Italy, than many of the short ones lately that have
only sucked up bandwidth. Of course that's only IMHO!

Congratulations on your recent Nuptials and I must say
that any woman who would stand with her man while
300+, loud, smelly, dirty cars drove off, is OK by me.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida (my Alfa NEVER gets put away, Jon!)