coilovers on Alfetta, Donna's Duetto

	Greetings. Anybody convert an Alfetta chassis to coilovers in the
front? I'm thinking of lowering and stiffening things up a bit on the
sedan I just picked up at Lime Rock (Thanks Brian!  It's running better
than ever). It seems to me that this might be an easier way to go about
it than dealing with torsion bars.  I've heard of this being done in racing
practice, but what about for the street?  And what about the rear?  Cut 'em
or replace with shorter?
	Donna (didn't get a last name) from NJ with the yellow Duetto -
got some pics for you!  Thanks again for the ride and to all the folks
who made Lime Rock such a fun event.  I'll be back!  Cheers, Ron.