Truck or AlfA For Sale

I've come to a point in my life where I need some cash.  The decision is to
sell my 63 Guilia, or my 96 Dodge Ram daily driver.  I have decided to sell
my Truck.

96 Dodge 1500 4X4 extended cab. 5 speed manual, power windows and locks 65K
odometer, with towing package asking $16,500  The truck is located in
Southern Indiana. If interested please call 812-726-2099. or E-mail me at
fbamma@domain.elided

To make this alfa related, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the
truck will be dedicated to improvements on my 101 series spider.

The subject of this message may be misleading, the ALFA IS NOT FOR SALE.

Thanks.

Bret G
63 Guilia Spider (Abnormale)
96 Dodge Ram 4X4 (FS)