Re: Alfa Parts content and Stepper Motor Idea

> Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:24:58 -0700
> From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Alfa Parts content and Stepper Motor Idea
> =

> >i heard a rumor that bosch is actually the german word for lucas...
> =

> As I've said to my buddy with the BMW motorcycle dealership: "How come =
on =

> my supposedly unreliable Italian motorcycles, the only parts I seem to =
be =

> constantly replacing are the Bosch electrical parts that are German =

> made?" =

>   :)
> =

> Godfrey
> =

Hmm, Bosch - Der Prinz der Schw=E4rzung =

as Lucas was the Prince of Darknesss
T'was Bosch relays was the only electrical failure on my 164 (apart from =
coolant leak that corroded my Air Bag ECU - I think that was Bosch too) i=
95,000 miles.
Or Siemens .. faulty 12v relays also on Italian motorcycles..... Gordon