Re:Clips for 101 Spider chrome trim

In a message dated 5/24/99 6:52:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< > I want to install the chrome side strips on my 101 spider and need some
 > clips. I only have a couple of rusty ones. I can't seem to find any that
 > will match up. Anyone got any suggestions as to where I might get them
 > or a similar clip off another car.
 >
 > Steve >>

Why don't you email  AFRA@domain.elided in Milan, Italy. I got some from them last
year for my '65 Guilia Spider. They are good people to work with. You can
charge on a credit card and they will airmail them to you if they still have
more in stock.

Marc Mosko
'74 GTV2000
'65 Guilia Spider Veloce ( 1/2 done )