Re: 750/101 Spider Chrome Strip Retainers

One of our members, Rod Burdick, wrote a small article in our newsletter, Velocissima
(www.velocissima.com)  2 years ago. He Said that a dash clip from a '94 Ford Probe aka Mazda, will
work by spreading the wings of the clip to conform to the chrome strip, then grinding down a small
protrusion on the clip. I once checked the part # at a Mazda dealer, the clip looked odd . . . I did
not try it it. The clips are cheap, $1 or so each, so it is worth a try. Part # quoted was H
260-64-343. Let us know if it works.

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA
New England Alfa Owners