A520's

David

We have a set of A520's on a Maserati 222 (in the UK) and
find them great in the dry. However, although they have
a fair amount of tread when new, every other 'cut' on the
edge is only half depth and when they start to wear the
wet weather handling becomes very worrying.

This experience is what has led me to fit A509's onto the
front of my P4, hopping for better wet weather grip.

In the dry I have only got the A520's to loose grip once,
and that was playing on an old local airfield turning a =

tight circle at about 25mph and having the boost cut
in.

All the best

Keith =