75 Front Tyres

Hi

I am currently doing a few bits on a relatives
Alfa 75 TS and I have noticed that the front
tyres are worn badly on the inside. On is =

borderline legal after only about 5000 miles
max.

The tracking checked out last time I looked
(although I will double check) and the castor
arm bushes are good. I have crudely measured
the tracking myself, and it does seem to be
toeing in by maybe .5 degree max (it should
toe out by 9').

What else can cause this excessive wear? Where
else can I look? Otherwise, this could be an expensive
tyre habit.

All the best

Keith