Plastics for V6 bits

I recall several of us who needed coolant tanks, etc.
Also, I wonder if we had a temporary donor for a Zender
skirt set, if I could make them in the right density of
high impact plastic to do the trick (and hold paint); otherwise, I'm sure
the right typ of black would look good on everyone's car.

Let me know...I am collaborating with a plastics shop locally on some other
projects and can look into limited runs (10+) if the interest is there.

Hey, Andy (Garcia)...drop me a note if you are out there.

Craig Walker, M.A.
Veloce Brokerage
Gran Turismo Veloce

End of alfa-digest V7 #742