Wacky Tachy Part II

     Thanks to all who responded to my question on the malfunctioning
     Spider tach. The tach is now working fine. However, the tach in my '85
     GTV-6 feeling left out, has decided to also get into the act. The tach
     needle wanders up and down when cruising but then seems to even out
     and read acurately under hard acceleration. As soon as I ease up on
     the gas, the needle starts wandering up and down again. This would
     seem to indicate a problem with the incoming electrical signal. Any
     ideas ?

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164