RE: Milano Control Panel

                                          8:00 AM             5/24/99

>>ii) Idiot Lights.  The lights on the "Alfa Control" on the Milanos =
>>are notorious for falsing, meaning, you can't trust 'em.

I have heard so many reports of this but in my experience keeping all =
grounds and contacts clean has kept these working fine. Whenever these =
have gone off on my car, they did mean something. The one exception is if =
the battery charge is low - then I get erroneous warnings.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano
'87 Milano (parts)