RE: Getting responses into Digest

OK Both addresses are right...
How come some times (1/4) my posts don't get to the list?

I am confused because of that!

In case of my post about colour code for my 17x7 alloy wheels for the spider I
made a mistype! It should have been a 14x7. I wrote an explanation, but it
didn't make it to the list.

Any ideas? (It was sent to alfa@domain.elided )

Otherwise I am very satisfied with the list - both in terms of service and
behaviour of the list members.

Keep on burning tyres and have fun...

Matjaz