Cooling system repair compunds

In AD no. 730, Bill Sims wrote about some of his experiences with various =
radiator repair compounds........  Bill, I'm always interested in knowing =
about products which have been proven to work, so for me as a Kiwi reader =
could you please advise a little more about the one named Alumaseal which =
you spoke well of.... i.e. who makes it (so we know just what to look for =
in the shops over here), and is it a product which you pour into the =
coolant, and if so, I take it you're happy that it doesn't impede the =
cooling ability of the radiator?=20

Now you reported that the Alumaseal was great for fixing rad leaks and for =
water pump life, but for a case of coolant weeping around the plugs in the =
top of the Alfa head, you used something named Stop Leak (which worked =
just fine).  Again, could you let us know who makes this Stop Leak product =
please, and also were you proposing that this one is preferable to the =
Alumaseal in some cases, such as a head plug leak?  (I have one of those =
to deal with right now, as it happens). All comments welcome......

Many thanks,
Graham Hilder,
NZ.