Re: Clicking Sound When Applying Milano Brakes (was Milano

Ownership Info 2)

i)  Clicking Sound When Applying Brakes.  I've got a non-ABS '87 Milano
which has always made a loud click when the brakes are applied--I always
assumed it was a noisy relay...

ii) Idiot Lights.  The lights on the "Alfa Control" on the Milanos are
notorious for falsing, meaning, you can't trust 'em.  It's sort of like
playing the lottery, you never know what you'll get; I can have the oil
light on, shut off the car and restart and get the brake fluid, washer
fluid lights, or maybe no lights at all.  I sort of ignore them...

HTH,

Steve