parts

Hello,
	fred d. posted :
I have been making voltage regulators available to AROC
Club members for much less cost than OEM from dealers.  I also have an
adjustable regulator for those wanting a little higher output.  Fred Di
Matteo, AROC Tech Advisor in Fort Myers, Florida

how much different is this than the guy making chassis stiffeners available
for less than eramanis? at least, it could be argued that not buying from a
alfa dealer is not supportive of them and will lead to the demise of auth.
alfa parts dealers. also, isnt the adjustable regulators offered based on
the oem design? should the guy in texas make his chassis stiffeners
adjustable?

Mike Hooker