Buying and selling on the Internet.

Its a two way street in more ways then one. I get quite a few e-mails that
state..." How much for the widget? Please include shipping costs." Then the
customer does not give you address or zip code... and they live in Au or
Hawaii or whatever. I now have to send a second e-mail and ask where they
are but its very easy to send a quick quote, with basic US shipping costs,
customer sends a check...and you find it costs more to ship then the cost of
part. I feel if customer lives 6000 miles away they should state same up
front! I would send back check...or ask for another check with shipping
costs.
It seemed to me the recent Internet problem was caused by customer not
stating where he was and seller not asking all up front. As customer ( who
lived in AU) has to deal with worldwide shipping he should have realized he
was only paying for the part...and discussed shipping beforehand.
My 2 cents...I was not involved.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com