California residents (minimal Alfa content)

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/refund-notice/

California residents: if you brought an Alfa (or other car) into California from another state
during or prior to 1991, you may be in for a DMV refund from the state if you file the paperwork.

Alfa content? The more cash we have, the more cars we can rescue...and it's a whole lot more
relevent than the firearms drivel that I keep having to scroll thru...

Karl