Re: Duetto Brakes and Yoko AVSi's

'66 and '67 1600 Duettos were supposed to have an option of a brake
booster late in the run.  I have never seen one, however, though I have
had one person tell me they have a car with one.  However, I am very
impressed by my brakes (without a booster) and they require minimal
effort for stopping.  So I would assume that there is something not
working correctly.

As for Yoko AVSi's, is it just Canada that they are not available in?  I
just purchased a set of them 195/65VR14s for my Duetto from the local
Discount tire.  Tire Rack also had them in stock.  Do they not sell to
Canada?  I am curious, I really like the tires and feel stuck to the
ground with them with excellent feedback.

Joe Senesac
'67 Duetto
http://home.sprintmail.com/~senesac
http://SiteCentral.com/osso