I have sinned or more horsepower please?

I have a Milano Verde that I bought a couple of years ago and it had
"European" pipes on the exhaust.

 I though that the small rectangular boxes, where a stock cat usually sits,
was two small catalytic converters.  Today I confirmed that it is definitely
not a cat and there is no O2 sensor on the system.

Ironically, I have lived in two states that require emissions testing and I
always pass (I failed when I initially bought the car but the oil was
old...real old).

I ordered new pipes from IAP.  So, lets hope they (emission police) don't
look under the car.  I do plan on putting the O2 sensor  on the new set.

Compared to my old '87 Verde it does more power...

Steve Silverstein
164L
Milano Verde