chip

For anyone interested, I called Ricambi distributor and they said they
had an "L" eprom chip coming in on Monday or Tuesday- around $180 I
think.

They said their chip is custom and only adjusts mixture and advance.
Superchip
s page mentions modifications to shift points and torque converter
lock up as well, so I wam going to call and see whether onr not that
is the case.

Also got Redline's recomendation for upgraded trans fluid, and bought
a Jacobs kit to enhance ignition.