Shipping USA to Australia

I recently sent an ECU and wiring harness to Australia from Dallas Through
the United States Postal Service, it was about 10 pounds <about 1/2 of a
manifold> the cost was under $40.00 and only took about 2 weeks, although
they told me to expect 4 to 6 weeks.  UPS wanted about $150.

You can look up the Shipping costs to anywhere they serve at one of the USPS
web sites.  This way you know before hand how much it is gonna cost.

I just looked at the site.  www.usps.com   then click on "rate calculator"
and follow the appropriate links..

a 20 pound package to Australia is $43.00 US..  not too bad..

Jon