A view on the 'fraud'

Three points to the parties involved (Nick, Zack and, because I'm
commenting, myself):

Nick: two words...caveat emptor.

Zack: why did you cash the check?

Me: I've sold parts on the 'trust' basis to a fellow Digest reader. He
got the parts, he paid for the parts, and the only wrong done to date
is that I noticed tonight that the check he sent is still on my desk
(sorry if i've messed up your balancing, doug! I've got to stop in to
my bank tomorrow so it will be deposited then.)

Furthermore, some of you might recall my interest/offer for the logo
decals. Well, all of this talk of fraud has me a little concerned
about 'following through' and for the record I wanted to state that my
vinyl-cutting artist associate sold his cutting gear shortly after I
brought the subject up on Digest. In a typically human fashion I
avoided the topic when I realized the decals were not to be. Neither
will watches or clocks, for that matter.

I just had to get all that off my chest. Sorry for any disappointment
or irritations.

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL (will be Marietta, GA late June)
1983 GTV6 'Felicite' - still dented, still open-loop fast and probably
needing another new cat shortly