In my defense to the Fraud

Ok to try and recover from this rash statement that has been posted I will
let everyone know my side of the story. I began talking to Nick about his
turbo system that he built for his GTV because I am building a turbo system
myself. We had been corisponding back and forth for a good amount of time.
After we had been talking a while I made him the offer to help him out with
any parts he could need. I was not interested in the money when I offered but
he wanted to try and pay me, so I accepted. To make a long story short he
sent me the money and then said if the shipping was expensive that he would
take care of it. I called and found out shipping VIA UPS is $163 and some
change. I couldnt not afford to pay that and when I had only been paid $150
for the parts it didnt make sense. I contacted him and told him what the
shipping was and tried to work out how I could send him the parts shipping
due. He has never tried to work it out with me as far as the shipping goes,
he just started demanding the money back. I told him that I would do what I
could to send him the money back asap but I am now going to be out the parts
and what paid to get the parts. I told him I would prefer to send him the
parts then the money and I think he took that negatively. On a small note I
mentioned that I was sorry to him that it had not worked out well but my
personal life has not been very easy at this moment, I have been dealing with
helping out my mom that is getting divorced after being married over 20
years. So I have not had much time on my hands otherwise. I hope that the
damaged that has been caused by this rash email to the world has not totally
destroyed my name. There are a number of people on the digest in Austin,
Texas that can vouche for me if anyone doesnt believe my story. I have been
working on Alfas since I was 14 and my first car was a 74 spider that I
restored, so I think I have a pretty strong bond with Alfas and fellow
alfisti. Please take in to consideration that there are two sides to every
story and rash emails do not say who or what a persons morals are. I am more
then willing to provide references and copies of emails between me and nick
to back up my story.

Thank you
Zack
71 spider turbo efi (almost done)