Milano FS in NJ

I sold my spider to the first person who looked at it, but the Milano (which
I always liked better--sorry spider) still remains.  It's a 1987 Platinum,
blk, gray lthr, 5sp, ABS, a/c, sunroof, power everything, everything looks
good and works dandy.  The car has been a great daily driver.  It is in the
paper/classified2000 for $2,750, but to a digester I would sell it for a
little less than $2,000. (If I have to sell on the cheap, I'd rather one of
you all got a decent car--especially after all the free advice and good
laughs I have received from this list.) This car has Mobil One pumping
through its veins, a new timing belt and tensioner (<10k mi ago), new rear
rotors (didn't really need them), no maintenance was put off.   Doesn't
anybody have a college age child who could use a little Alfa excitement?

Talking about excitement, I am also selling a 1981 VW Pick-up diesel--very
dependable, great farm truck, or truck for someone who doesn't really need a
truck but wants one anyway! $1,450.00.

Thanks,
- --
Andrea A. Angera, Jr.