RE: FRAUD on the digest

                                          11:49 AM            5/20/99

I would have to disagree about the general honesty of the digest. I =
recently parted out a car and everything was sold on a "when you get the =
part, send me a check" basis. I never got stiffed and probably shipped 50 =
different parts. EVERY SINGLE PERSON paid for the part I shipped after =
they got it. In one case where a part was damaged in shipping, I tore up =
the check and everyone was happy.

Call me naive but If I can't trust people on the Alfa Digest, I won't =
bother. I have also bought a thing or two from this digest and have never =
been stiffed, everything was as represented.

I am sure there are dishonest people on the digest but I have not run =
into one yet so they must be a very small minority.

Joe Cabibbo
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano