Changing Milano rear brakes

Can anybody tell me how hard it is to change the pads on the rear brakes
of a Milano, with ABS?  I checked Shiv's site but there was only an
article about rebuilding the calipers.  I also checked my Milano workshop
manual, and it pointed me to the GTV6 manual, which of course i don't
have!  ARRGHH!

I seem to recall Fred having a procedure to adjust the calipers, but don't
remember it.  Are you out there Fred?  Is this info on a web site?

I've resorted to borrowing Mom's Taurus, since the grinding coming from
the rear brakes has gotten scary.  Hopefully I can fix them on Saturday,
when I'm also changing the snow tires (!), and tracking down a nasty
squeek in the front suspension.

Thanks in advance!

Ian Lomax
88 Milano Verde