Spica Pump Evaluation

All,

I have a Spica pump from a 69 1750 GT Veloce. It has not been run in around
20 years. I spayed/poured a combination of WD-40, carb cleaner and Mobil 1
into the gas inlet and the outlet ports and turned the pump by hand. Looking
at the pistons with the side cover plate removed I noted that all of
actuators and pistons moved freely and that the rack appeared operational.
The engine has new pistons and cylinders, new cams, new rods and mains. I do
not want to damage the engine. Is there any way for me to test the pump?

John Katos