Advice needed

Hey gang,

I am entertaining the idea of buying a later Spider, and need an advice.
There is a '92 car for sale here in Oregon, black on black, 92k miles,
nice respray, no visible rust or body damage (I looked for it the best I
could!), clean interior, well running with working AC, pass side window
stuck, compression ranges from 90 to 140 psi, valve tapping noises. Lady
wants $8000 for it. Is this car overpriced? Any input out there?

Val

ps. The color combination is the one I was looking for!