Mea Culpa WITH Alfa Content

First, let me apologize to Richard Wealty for sending my post about my
mother being pursued by a rapist, with commentary on responsibility of gun
ownership.  I had originally written that post last weekend, but due to a
family emergency I was away from email for several days and did not upload
it until last night.  Then I discovered Richard's instructions.  Mea culpa.

Next to the REAL Alfa content.  My GTV-6 is showing symptoms that indicate
fuel pressure problems.  I plan on replacing the fuel filter this weekend.
But down the road I'd like to replace the Borg clock with a small sensor
cluster.  Can anybody recommend a decent in-line fuel pressure sensor kit
that I can install upstream of the filter?

(You know, I didn't have any problems with the GTV-6 until I installed the
rear flame throwers from J.C. Whitney... maybe the fuel pump can't handle
the requirements? <g>)

Thanks!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 158k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 55k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 132k miles