164 temp

Hello all

I am new on the list so I'm sorry that this is a repeat. I saw a thread
in the archives, but I can't find it again.

My '91 164S has run very hot from day one. The dealer says it is normal,
but it concerns me. It is at 190-200 on the highway, but at idle or on
the track, it goes up to 225-230. Comments?

Secondly, I have only 16,000 miles on it, and have had absolutely no
problems. Anyone have any suggestions for the long term care of a low
mileage car? I had most of the warranty checks done at earlier
intervals, but now I'm not sure what regular maintenance should be done.

Finally, I'm not a gun owner, but someone on the list suggested that
guns are something that it has come time to forget our love affair with.
There are many people (including Al Gore) who feel that way about cars.
Is it stating the obvious to point out that there are some very nice
Alfas being sold that we in the US are not allowed, by law, to buy? Once
you give up freedoms, you never get them back.

Tony Bruno
Pittsburgh Pa.
'91 164S and a bunch of British stuff