Andiano Arese!

I have almost finished my saga. The details of a trip I made to Italy 10
years ago to the AR Museum and the Mille Miglia, may be found at the
following URL:

http://website.lineone.net/~ian_preece/Andiamo__Arese.htm

I have about three pages left to complete. I know it's a bit verbose, and
that my tense tends to wander around abit, so please just accept it for what
it is, two guys having a ball in Italy.

When I have finished this site, there will be a sister site detailing other
Alfa Romeo events I have attended, and I should finish that one in the next
month.

Hope you enjoy,

Ciao,

Ian