RE: Bill's comments on US tragedy

Hey Bill,

Love you man.  You're more Alfisti than I can even dream of.  But.

Littleton, Colo., ain't no speed bump.  It's healthy to see real issues
invade our Alfa sanctuary.

Do I need to mention the likelihood of this happening again in the Land of
the Free and the Brave?  Shall we be aware of the situation?

Think we, the USA, the country that is behind NATO in Serbia, will ever do
something?  Think we should?

Well, how about a blood drive?  I'm serious.  Come one Alfa clubs, bring a
blood bank to your next meeting.  If you don't give, you should.  If we
can't develop laws or self control or national maturity to address the
problem, we can at least keep kids alive on the gurney by giving blood.

I don't like this.  I'd rather hear about Alfas.  But I don't want to hear
people say shut up, this is about cars.  Don't be an ugly American.  I wish
we knew half as much about Canada as the world know about Littleton, Colo.
They know.  They're aware.  And they're aghast that we can't even talk about
on a car digest.

This is a tragic moment.  It should spill over to email digests.  Please
don't bury your head.  Violence in America is a tragedy.