Lettering/Striping place found

Greetings Alfisti!
        I found an interesting vendor booth at the Carlisle car show this
past weekend, and thought my fellow alfisti might be interested.
      The company is MYSTIK F/X based in Carlisle,PA.They specialize in
custom vinyl graphics for cars;like lettering;tape and stripe stuff,etc.I was
interested in them for doing the lettering for the hatch spoiler on my
Alfetta Velocissima; this is white lettering saying "Velocissima" in a rather
unusual typestyle.Believe the lettering is white in color, can anyone confirm
this?
        I Talked with these folks about it, they mentioned that not only
could they scan a photo image and produce the lettering needed in the proper
size and shape;they would make it and remake it as needed until it met my
satisfaction.Better yet;the cost of this lettering will cost in the $25.00 to
40.00 range.Their phone number is (717)243-5066.Talk to Daniel or Lynne.Nice
folks and absolutely loved their "we can do anything" attitude.They can
recreate tape and stripe decal packages (Nikki Lauda spider decal
packages,anyone?)if you can provide scannable images........I Saw their work
on some of the slammed spoilered compact cars at the show, they do very
intricate and  high quality work.For those of us with special edition Alfas
interested in restoring them and maintaining their correct appearance,this
shop is quite a find.Usual financial disclaimers apply.
Hoping to help,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (alfie)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,getting bored with my snail like approach
to transaxle replacement,but delighted that I found the block lettering for
the rear hatch............)